BQS 481Alternative Names: BQS481
Latest Information Update: 18 May 2012
At a glance
- Originator Novartis
- Class Antineoplastics; Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action KIF11 protein inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Solid tumours
Most Recent Events
- 18 May 2012 No development reported - Phase-I for Solid tumours in USA (IV)
- 30 Jan 2009 Phase-I clinical trials in Solid tumours in USA (IV)