MGN 17xx series - MologenAlternative Names: MGN-1706; MGN-17xx
Latest Information Update: 12 Feb 2014
At a glance
- Originator Mologen
- Mechanism of Action Immunomodulators; Toll-like receptor 9 agonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity Yes
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Cancer
Most Recent Events
- 12 Feb 2014 No development reported - Phase-I for Cancer in Germany (SC)
- 17 Jan 2011 Phase I development in Cancer is ongoing in Germany
- 30 Jan 2009 Phase-I clinical trials in Prostate cancer in Germany (IV)