Research programme: antibacterials - Cubist/FORMA
Latest Information Update: 16 Jul 2016
At a glance
- Originator Cubist Pharmaceuticals; FORMA Therapeutics
- Mechanism of Action
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity Yes
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Bacterial infections
Most Recent Events
- 16 Jul 2016 No recent reports of development identified for preclinical development in Bacterial-infections in USA
- 21 Jan 2015 Cubist Pharmaceuticals has been acquired by Merck & Co
- 23 Feb 2011 Preclinical trials in Bacterial infections in USA (unspecified route)