ASP 3652Alternative Names: ASP-3652
Latest Information Update: 12 Nov 2016
At a glance
- Originator Astellas Pharma
- Mechanism of Action Afferent neuron inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity Yes
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Interstitial cystitis; Prostatitis
Most Recent Events
- 31 Oct 2014 Discontinued - Phase-I for Interstitial cystitis in Japan (PO)
- 31 Oct 2014 Discontinued - Phase-II for Interstitial cystitis in Belgium, Czech Republic, Denmark, Germany, Latvia, Lithuania, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Russia and Spain (PO)
- 31 Mar 2014 Astellas Pharma completes the phase II AMARANTH trial in Interstitial cystitis in Belgium, Czech Republic, Denmark, Germany, Latvia, Lithuania, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Spain and Russia (NCT01613586)