LC 1Alternative Names: Dimethylamino-parthenolide; LC-1
Latest Information Update: 01 May 2012
At a glance
- Originator Leuchemix
- Class Antineoplastics; Sesquiterpenes; Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action Apoptosis stimulants; NF-kappa B inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Suspended Acute myeloid leukaemia
Most Recent Events
- 31 Dec 2009 Suspended - Phase-I for Acute myeloid leukaemia in United Kingdom (PO)
- 28 Jan 2009 Phase I clinical trials in Acute myeloid leukaemia in United Kingdom (PO)