Research programme: haemophilia A stem cell therapy - Opus BioAlternative Names: LG 889
Latest Information Update: 30 Dec 2014
At a glance
- Originator Lentigen Corporation
- Developer Expression Therapeutics; Opus Bio
- Class Stem cell therapies
- Mechanism of Action Blood coagulation factor replacements; Cell replacements; Factor X stimulants
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity No
Highest Development Phases
- Preclinical Haemophilia A
Most Recent Events
- 30 Dec 2014 9167038, 9167065 - corrected organisational relationships; changed owner to opus bio.
- 14 Aug 2014 Lentigen Corporation starts operating as Opus Bio and gains certain rights to use lentiviral technology
- 14 Aug 2014 Miltenyi Biotec acquires the cell and gene therapy assets of Lentigen Corporation, and forms Lentigen Technology