Research programme: triple reuptake inhibitors - AstraZeneca
Latest Information Update: 16 Jul 2016
At a glance
- Originator Mayo Clinic; Virginia Tech Intellectual Properties
- Developer AstraZeneca Pharmaceuticals
- Mechanism of Action Adrenergic receptor antagonists; Dopamine uptake inhibitors; Serotonin uptake inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Major depressive disorder
Most Recent Events
- 16 Jul 2016 No recent reports of development identified for preclinical development in Major depressive disorder in USA
- 09 Feb 2009 Preclinical trials in Depression in USA (unspecified route)