Research programme: pain therapeutics - Endo/Harvard University
Latest Information Update: 26 Mar 2012
At a glance
- Originator Harvard University; Massachusetts General Hospital
- Developer Endo Pharmaceuticals; Harvard University
- Mechanism of Action Undefined mechanism
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Pain
Most Recent Events
- 26 Mar 2012 No development reported for Pain in USA (unspecified route)
- 10 Feb 2009 Early research in Pain in USA (unspecified route)