LY 2811376Alternative Names: LY2811376
Latest Information Update: 30 Mar 2012
At a glance
- Originator Eli Lilly
- Class Antidementias; Pyrimidines; Small molecules; Thiazines
- Mechanism of Action Amyloid precursor protein secretase inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Alzheimer's disease
Most Recent Events
- 31 Dec 2009 Development discontinued for Alzheimer's disease during 2009
- 31 Dec 2008 Phase-I clinical trials in Alzheimer's disease (in volunteers) in USA (PO)