AZD 7268Alternative Names: AZD7268
Latest Information Update: 12 Nov 2016
At a glance
- Originator AstraZeneca
- Class Antidepressants; Anxiolytics
- Mechanism of Action Opioid receptor modulators
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Major depressive disorder
Most Recent Events
- 27 Jan 2011 Discontinued - Phase-I for Depression in Japan (PO)
- 27 Jan 2011 Discontinued - Phase-II for Depression in USA (PO)
- 13 Mar 2010 AstraZeneca completes enrolment in its phase II trial for Depression in USA