CB 182804Alternative Names: CB-182,804
Latest Information Update: 17 Mar 2011
At a glance
- Originator BioSource Pharm
- Developer Cubist Pharmaceuticals
- Class Antibacterials; Lipopeptides; Peptides
- Mechanism of Action Cell wall inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity Yes
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Gram-negative infections
Most Recent Events
- 18 Feb 2009 Phase-I clinical trials in Gram-negative infections in USA (IV)