Recombinant birch pollen allergoid - AllergopharmaAlternative Names: Bet v 1 - Allergopharma; Betv1; Recombinant birch pollen
Latest Information Update: 05 Apr 2013
At a glance
- Originator Allergopharma
- Class Allergens; Antiallergics; Tree pollen allergy immunotherapies
- Mechanism of Action Immunomodulators
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Seasonal allergic rhinitis
Most Recent Events
- 05 Apr 2013 No development reported - Phase-III for Seasonal allergic rhinitis in Germany (Parenteral)
- 24 Aug 2010 Phase III development is ongoing in Germany
- 01 Jun 2009 Allergopharma completes a Phase-III trial in Seasonal allergic rhinitis in Germany (NCT00309062)