Research programme: GR DD201 - ERYtech PharmaAlternative Names: GR-DD201
Latest Information Update: 16 Jul 2016
At a glance
- Originator ERYtech Pharma
- Mechanism of Action Glucosylceramidase replacements
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity No
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Gaucher's disease
Most Recent Events
- 16 Jul 2016 No recent reports of development identified for research development in Gaucher's-disease in France (Parenteral)
- 25 Feb 2009 Early research in Gaucher's disease in France (Parenteral)
- 25 Feb 2009 This programme is available for co-development (http://www.erytech.com)