SPN 802Alternative Names: SPN802
Latest Information Update: 16 Jul 2016
At a glance
- Originator Supernus Pharmaceuticals
- Class Antiepileptic drugs
- Mechanism of Action Undefined mechanism
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Bipolar disorders; Epilepsy
Most Recent Events
- 16 Jul 2016 No recent reports of development identified for phase-I development in Bipolar-disorders in USA
- 16 Jul 2016 No recent reports of development identified for phase-I development in Epilepsy in USA
- 25 Feb 2009 Phase-I clinical trials in Epilepsy in USA (unspecified route)