Genz 644470Alternative Names: Advanced phosphate binder; Genz-644470
Latest Information Update: 21 Dec 2016
At a glance
- Originator Genzyme Corporation
- Mechanism of Action Phosphate binding protein modulators
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity Yes
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Hyperphosphataemia
Most Recent Events
- 19 Nov 2009 Discontinued - Phase-II for Hyperphosphataemia in USA (PO)
- 25 Feb 2009 Preclinical trials in Hyperphosphataemia in USA (unspecified route)