Research programme: cyclotides - Cyclogenix
Latest Information Update: 16 Jul 2016
At a glance
- Originator Cyclogenix; The University of Queenslands Institute for Molecular Bioscience
- Class Peptides
- Mechanism of Action Undefined mechanism
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Unspecified
Most Recent Events
- 16 Jul 2016 No recent reports of development identified for research development in Undefined in United Kingdom
- 16 Oct 2009 Wyeth has been acquired by Pfizer
- 27 Feb 2009 Early research in Undefined indication in United Kingdom (unspecified route)