GSK 1482160Alternative Names: 1482160; GSK1482160
Latest Information Update: 16 Jul 2016
At a glance
- Originator GlaxoSmithKline
- Class Anti-inflammatories
- Mechanism of Action Purinergic P2X7 receptor antagonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Inflammatory pain
Most Recent Events
- 16 Jul 2016 No recent reports of development identified for phase-I development in Inflammatory-pain(In volunteers) in United Kingdom (PO)
- 30 Nov 2008 Phase-I clinical trials in Inflammatory pain in United Kingdom (PO)