SAN 61Alternative Names: SAN-161; SAN-61
Latest Information Update: 20 Mar 2013
At a glance
- Originator Sanomune
- Class Antidementias; Recombinant proteins
- Mechanism of Action Amyloid beta-protein inhibitors; Amyloid inhibitors; Glycogen synthase kinase 3 inhibitors; Tau protein modulators
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Alzheimer's disease; Neurological disorders
Most Recent Events
- 20 Mar 2013 No development reported - Preclinical for Neurological disorders in Canada (PO)
- 20 Mar 2013 No development reported - Preclinical for Neurological disorders in Canada (Intranasal)
- 20 Mar 2013 No development reported - Preclinical for Alzheimer's disease in Canada (PO)