Research programme: autoimmune disorder therapeutics - SanomuneAlternative Names: SAN-18
Latest Information Update: 20 Mar 2013
At a glance
- Originator Sanomune
- Class Recombinant proteins
- Mechanism of Action Immunosuppressants
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Autoimmune disorders; Rheumatic disorders; Type 1 diabetes mellitus
Most Recent Events
- 20 Mar 2013 No development reported - Preclinical for Type-1 diabetes mellitus in Canada (unspecified route)
- 20 Mar 2013 No development reported - Preclinical for Rheumatic disorders in Canada (unspecified route)
- 20 Mar 2013 No development reported - Preclinical for Autoimmune disorders in Canada (unspecified route)