CD4-BFFIAlternative Names: Anti-CD mAb 6314 + T-561
Latest Information Update: 16 Jul 2016
At a glance
- Originator Roche Diagnostics; Roche Palo Alto
- Class Drug conjugates; Immunoconjugates; Monoclonal antibodies
- Mechanism of Action HIV fusion inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported HIV-1 infections
Most Recent Events
- 16 Jul 2016 No recent reports of development identified for preclinical development in HIV-1-infections in European Union (Parenteral)
- 16 Jul 2016 No recent reports of development identified for preclinical development in HIV-1-infections in USA (Parenteral)
- 11 Feb 2009 Preclinical trials in HIV-1 infections in European Union (Parenteral)