Darunavir/TMC 41629Alternative Names: Darunavir/TMC41629; TMC114/TMC41629
Latest Information Update: 16 Jul 2016
At a glance
- Originator Tibotec Pharmaceuticals
- Developer Janssen R&D Ireland
- Class Antiretrovirals; Sulfonamides
- Mechanism of Action HIV protease inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity No
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported HIV infections
Most Recent Events
- 16 Jul 2016 No recent reports of development identified for phase-I development in HIV-infections(In volunteers) in Ireland (PO, Capsule)