LandipirdineAlternative Names: RO-5025181; RO5025181-000; SYN-120
Latest Information Update: 02 Mar 2017
At a glance
- Originator Roche
- Developer Acorda Therapeutics; Biotie Therapies Corp.
- Class Antiparkinsonians; Nootropics; Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action Serotonin 2A receptor antagonists; Serotonin 6 receptor antagonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity Yes
- Available For Licensing Yes - Alzheimer's disease; Cognition disorders
Highest Development Phases
- Phase II Parkinson's disease
- No development reported Cognition disorders
Most Recent Events
- 01 Mar 2017 Phase-II development for Parkinson’s disease-related dementia is ongoing in USA (PO)
- 01 Mar 2017 No recent reports on development identified - Phase-I for Cognition disorders in USA (PO)
- 25 Jan 2017 Chemical structure information added