Research programme: antibody therapeutics - Genmab/Pepscan Therapeutics
Latest Information Update: 10 Jan 2013
At a glance
- Originator Genmab; Pepscan Therapeutics
- Class Antibodies
- Mechanism of Action G protein-coupled receptor antagonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Unspecified
Most Recent Events
- 10 Jan 2013 Discontinued for Undefined indication in Denmark (Parenteral)
- 10 Jan 2013 Discontinued for Undefined indication in Netherlands (Parenteral)
- 01 Jan 2011 No development reported for Undefined indication in Denmark (Parenteral)