SAR 351034Alternative Names: SAR3504; SAR351034
Latest Information Update: 12 Nov 2016
At a glance
- Originator sanofi-aventis
- Developer Sanofi
- Mechanism of Action Peroxisome proliferator-activated receptor delta agonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Hyperlipidaemia; Type 2 diabetes mellitus
Most Recent Events
- 16 Jul 2016 No recent reports of development identified for phase-I development in Hyperlipidaemia in France
- 16 Jul 2016 No recent reports of development identified for phase-I development in Type-2-diabetes-mellitus in France