Research programme: MTAN inhibitors - Pico PharmaceuticalsAlternative Names: PC-0208; PC-4708; Quorum sensing blockers - Pico
Latest Information Update: 16 Jul 2016
At a glance
- Originator Albert Einstein College of Medicine
- Developer Pico Pharmaceuticals
- Class Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action E coli 5 methylthioadenosine nucleosidase inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Bacterial infections
Most Recent Events
- 16 Jul 2016 No recent reports of development identified for preclinical development in Bacterial-infections in USA (PO)
- 10 Mar 2009 Preclinical trials in Bacterial infections in USA (PO)