Research programme: regeneration therapies - TissueGeneAlternative Names: TG-B; TG-D; TG-N
Latest Information Update: 16 Jul 2016
At a glance
- Originator TissueGene
- Class Cell therapies; Proteins
- Mechanism of Action Cell replacements
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Fracture; Intervertebral disc degeneration; Osteoarthritis; Osteoporosis; Peripheral nervous system diseases; Spinal cord injuries
Most Recent Events
- 16 Jul 2016 No recent reports of development identified for preclinical development in Intervertebral-disc-degeneration in USA (Parenteral)
- 16 Jul 2016 No recent reports of development identified for research development in Peripheral-nervous-system-diseases in USA (Parenteral)
- 16 Jul 2016 No recent reports of development identified for research development in Spinal-cord-injuries in USA (Parenteral)