Research programme: proto-oncogene protein c-akt inhibitor - Lyndor Biosciences LLCAlternative Names: Akt signaling inhibitor 1; AKT-SI1; LD-101
Latest Information Update: 16 Jul 2016
At a glance
- Originator H. Lee Moffitt Cancer Center and Research Institute
- Developer Lyndor Biosciences
- Class Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action Apoptosis stimulants; Proto oncogene protein c-akt inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Cancer
Most Recent Events
- 16 Jul 2016 No recent reports of development identified for preclinical development in Cancer in USA
- 16 Mar 2009 Preclinical trials in Cancer in USA (unspecified route)