JVRS 100Alternative Names: JVRS-100
Latest Information Update: 16 Jul 2016
At a glance
- Originator Juvaris BioTherapeutics
- Developer Penn State Milton S. Hershey Medical Center
- Class Adjuvants; Antineoplastics; DNA vaccines
- Mechanism of Action Immunostimulants
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity Yes
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Leukaemia