Research programme: toll-like receptor-mediated inflammatory disease therapy - Opsona/Wyeth
Latest Information Update: 15 Sep 2011
At a glance
- Originator Opsona Therapeutics; Wyeth
- Mechanism of Action Toll-like receptor modulators
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Autoimmune disorders; Inflammation
Most Recent Events
- 15 Sep 2011 Discontinued for Inflammation in Ireland (unspecified route)
- 15 Sep 2011 Discontinued for Autoimmune disorders in Ireland (unspecified route)
- 15 Oct 2009 Wyeth has been acquired by Pfizer