Aspirin/omeprazole 81/40Alternative Names: Enteric-coated aspirin 81mg/immediate-release omeprazole 40mg - POZEN; PA-8140; Yosprala 81/40
Latest Information Update: 06 Oct 2016
At a glance
- Originator POZEN
- Developer Aralez Pharmaceuticals Inc.
- Class 2 pyridinylmethylsulfinylbenzimidazoles; Antiplatelets; Antipyretics; Antirheumatics; Antiulcers; Benzimidazoles; Gastric antisecretories; Non-opioid analgesics; Salicylates; Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action Cyclooxygenase inhibitors; Nitric oxide stimulants; Platelet aggregation inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity No
- Available For Licensing Yes
Highest Development Phases
- Marketed Cardiovascular disorders
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Development Overview
- Drug Properties & Chemical Synopsis
- Trial Landscape
- Development Status
- Commercial Information
- Development History