Research programme: coeliac disease therapies - Numerate/Stanford University
Latest Information Update: 16 Jul 2016
At a glance
- Originator Numerate; Stanford University
- Class Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action Transglutaminase inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Coeliac disease
Most Recent Events
- 16 Jul 2016 No recent reports of development identified for research development in Coeliac disease in USA
- 19 Mar 2009 Early research in Coeliac disease in USA (unspecified route)
- 19 Mar 2009 Numerate receives Small Business Technology Transfer (STTR) Phase 1 grant from National Institutes of Health for research collaboration with Stanford University for development of transglutaminase 2 inhibitors in Coeliac disease