Minocycline topical - Warner ChilcottAlternative Names: WC 3018
Latest Information Update: 12 Jul 2011
At a glance
- Originator Warner Chilcott
- Class Amides; Antibacterials; Dimethylamines; Neuroprotectants; Small molecules; Tetracyclines
- Mechanism of Action Protein 30S ribosomal subunit inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Acne; Skin and soft tissue infections
Most Recent Events
- 15 Mar 2016 Biomarkers information updated
- 12 Jul 2011 No development reported - Phase-II for Acne in United Kingdom (Topical)
- 12 Jul 2011 No development reported - Phase-II for Skin and soft tissue infections in United Kingdom (Topical)