KRL 103Alternative Names: KRL-103
Latest Information Update: 17 May 2016
At a glance
- Originator Krele Pharmaceuticals
- Developer Tonix Pharmaceuticals Inc
- Mechanism of Action
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity No
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Sleep disorders
Most Recent Events
- 11 Nov 2010 Krele Pharmaceuticals is now called TONIX Pharmaceuticals
- 26 Mar 2009 Clinical trials in Sleep disorders in USA (unspecified route)