KRL 401Alternative Names: KRL-401
Latest Information Update: 26 Mar 2009
At a glance
- Originator Krele Pharmaceuticals
- Developer Krele Pharmaceuticals Inc
- Class Behavioural disorder therapies
- Mechanism of Action
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Clinical Phase Unknown Attention-deficit hyperactivity disorder
Most Recent Events
- 26 Mar 2009 Clinical trials in Attention-deficit hyperactivity disorder in USA (unspecified route)