KRL 901Alternative Names: KRL-901
Latest Information Update: 26 Mar 2009
At a glance
- Originator Krele Pharmaceuticals
- Developer Krele Pharmaceuticals Inc
- Class Drug withdrawal therapies
- Mechanism of Action Aldehyde dehydrogenase inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Clinical Phase Unknown Alcoholism
Most Recent Events
- 26 Mar 2009 Clinical trials in Alcoholism in USA (unspecified route)