Research programme: urotensin-II receptor antagonists - Johnson and JohnsonAlternative Names: JNJ-39319202; JNJ-39327041
Latest Information Update: 16 Dec 2010
At a glance
- Originator Johnson & Johnson
- Class Isoindoles; Piperazines
- Mechanism of Action Urotensin II antagonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Chronic heart failure
Most Recent Events
- 16 Dec 2010 No development reported for Chronic heart failure in USA (unspecified route)
- 21 Aug 2008 Early research in Chronic heart failure in USA (unspecified route)