Research programme: AMPK activators - Sumitomo Dainippon PharmaAlternative Names: DNP-60502
Latest Information Update: 16 Jul 2016
At a glance
- Originator Dainippon Sumitomo Pharma
- Developer Sumitomo Dainippon Pharma
- Mechanism of Action AMP activated protein kinase stimulants
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Diabetes mellitus; Metabolic syndrome
Most Recent Events
- 16 Jul 2016 No recent reports of development identified for preclinical development in Diabetes-mellitus in Japan
- 16 Jul 2016 No recent reports of development identified for preclinical development in Metabolic-syndrome in Japan
- 19 Jun 2014 Dainippon Sumitomo Pharma is now called Sumitomo Dainippon Pharma