Research programme: metabotropic glutamate receptor 5 antagonists - Gedeon RichterAlternative Names: mGluR5 antagonists - Gedeon Richter
Latest Information Update: 16 Jul 2016
At a glance
- Originator Gedeon Richter
- Class Oxadiazoles
- Mechanism of Action Metabotropic glutamate receptor 5 antagonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Anxiety disorders
Most Recent Events
- 16 Jul 2016 No recent reports of development identified for research development in Anxiety-disorders in Hungary
- 26 Mar 2009 Early research in Anxiety disorders in Hungary (unspecified route)