Research programme: diacylglycerol transferase-1 inhibitors - Amgen/Japan Tobacco
Latest Information Update: 06 Apr 2011
At a glance
- Originator Amgen; Japan Tobacco
- Class Pyridazines
- Mechanism of Action Diacylglycerol O acyltransferase inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Lipid metabolism disorders
Most Recent Events
- 26 Mar 2009 Preclinical trials in Lipid metabolism disorders in Japan (unspecified route)
- 26 Mar 2009 Preclinical trials in Lipid metabolism disorders in USA (unspecified route)