Research programme: TRPV1 antagonists - Merck
Latest Information Update: 16 Jul 2016
At a glance
- Originator Schering-Plough
- Developer Merck & Co
- Class Isoxazoles
- Mechanism of Action TRPV1 receptor antagonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Pain
Most Recent Events
- 16 Jul 2016 No recent reports of development identified for preclinical development in Pain in United Kingdom (PO)
- 26 Mar 2009 Preclinical trials in Pain in United Kingdom (PO)