Research programme: matrix metalloproteinase-13 inhibitors - Bristol-Myers Squibb
Latest Information Update: 16 Jul 2016
At a glance
- Originator Bristol-Myers Squibb
- Class Pyridones; Pyrimidinones; Quinazolinones
- Mechanism of Action Matrix metalloproteinase 13 inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Osteoarthritis
Most Recent Events
- 16 Jul 2016 No recent reports of development identified for preclinical development in Osteoarthritis in USA (PO)
- 26 Mar 2009 Preclinical trials in Osteoarthritis in USA (PO)