Research programme: enterovirus A monoclonal antibodies - A*STAR/Cytos Biotechnology
Latest Information Update: 18 Aug 2011
At a glance
- Originator Agency for Science, Technology and Research; Cytos Biotechnology
- Class Monoclonal antibodies
- Mechanism of Action Immunomodulators
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity Yes
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Enterovirus infections
Most Recent Events
- 18 Aug 2011 No development reported for Enterovirus infections in Singapore (Parenteral)
- 03 Apr 2009 Early research in Enterovirus infections in Singapore (Parenteral)