Research programme: irritable bowel syndrome therapeutics - RaQualiaAlternative Names: RQ-00202730
Latest Information Update: 23 Feb 2016
At a glance
- Originator Pfizer
- Developer RaQualia Pharma
- Mechanism of Action Cannabinoid receptor CB2 agonists; Serotonin 2B receptor antagonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity Yes
- Available For Licensing Yes - Irritable bowel syndrome
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Irritable bowel syndrome
Most Recent Events
- 22 Feb 2016 Discontinued for Irritable bowel syndrome in Japan (unspecified route)
- 31 Dec 2011 RaQualia's irritable bowel syndrome therapeutics programme is available for licensing in World as of 31 Dec 2011.
- 14 Apr 2009 Early research in Irritable bowel syndrome in Japan (unspecified route)