RWJ 676070Alternative Names: JNJ-17158063; RWJ-676070
Latest Information Update: 16 Jul 2016
At a glance
- Originator Johnson & Johnson
- Class Benzazepines; Spiro compounds; Vasodilators
- Mechanism of Action Vasopressin 1a receptor antagonists; Vasopressin V2 receptor antagonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Heart failure; Hyponatraemia
Most Recent Events
- 16 Jul 2016 No recent reports of development identified for phase-I development in Hyponatraemia in USA (PO)
- 16 Jul 2016 No recent reports of development identified for phase-I development in Heart-failure in USA (PO)
- 16 Apr 2009 Phase-I clinical trials in Hyponatraemia in USA (PO)