BMS 830216Alternative Names: BMS-830216
Latest Information Update: 25 Mar 2017
At a glance
- Originator Bristol-Myers Squibb
- Class Obesity therapies
- Mechanism of Action MCHR1 protein inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Obesity
Most Recent Events
- 07 Nov 2013 Discontinued - Phase-I/II for Obesity in USA (PO)
- 30 Jun 2011 Bristol-Myers Squibb completes a phase I/II trial for Obesity in USA (NCT00909766)
- 16 Jun 2011 Bristol-Myers Squibb completes enrolment in its phase I/II trial for Obesity in USA (NCT00909766)