PF 4620110Alternative Names: PF-04620110; PF-4620110
Latest Information Update: 14 Nov 2011
At a glance
- Originator Pfizer
- Class Antihyperglycaemics; Obesity therapies; Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action Diacylglycerol O acyltransferase inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Type 2 diabetes mellitus
Most Recent Events
- 10 Nov 2011 Discontinued - Phase-I for Type-2 diabetes mellitus in Belgium (PO)
- 10 Nov 2011 Discontinued - Phase-I for Type-2 diabetes mellitus in Singapore (PO)
- 10 Nov 2011 Discontinued - Phase-I for Type-2 diabetes mellitus in USA (PO)