DM 83Alternative Names: DM-83
Latest Information Update: 03 Jan 2017
At a glance
- Originator DiaMedica
- Class Antihyperglycaemics
- Mechanism of Action Neurotransmitter stimulants
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity Yes
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Type 2 diabetes mellitus
Most Recent Events
- 29 Dec 2016 DiaMedica is now called DiaMedica Therapeutics
- 31 Oct 2010 Discontinued - Phase-II for Type-2 diabetes mellitus in European Union (PO)