Research programme: peptide therapeutics - Psylin NeurosciencesAlternative Names: PSN 0041; PSN0240 (Peptide 2); PSN0459 (Peptide 3); PSN0484 (Peptide 1); PSN0484 analogues - Amylin/Psychogenics; PSN0485; PSN0486; PSN0487
Latest Information Update: 16 Jul 2016
At a glance
- Originator Psylin Neurosciences
- Class Peptide hormones; Peptides
- Mechanism of Action
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Major depressive disorder; Psychiatric disorders
Most Recent Events
- 16 Jul 2016 No recent reports of development identified for preclinical development in Psychiatric-disorders in USA (Parenteral)
- 16 Jul 2016 No recent reports of development identified for preclinical development in Major depressive disorder in USA
- 21 Oct 2009 Preclinical trials in Psychiatric disorders in USA (Parenteral)