Research programme: Alzheimer's disease therapeutics - Daewoong PharmaceuticalAlternative Names: DWJ 501
Latest Information Update: 16 Mar 2011
At a glance
- Originator Daewoong Pharmaceutical
- Mechanism of Action Undefined mechanism
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Preclinical Alzheimer's disease
Most Recent Events
- 16 Mar 2011 This programme is still in active development
- 31 May 2009 Preclinical trials in Alzheimer's disease in South Korea (PO)
- 22 Apr 2009 Early research in Alzheimer's disease in South Korea (PO)