Research programme: inflammatory disease therapeutics - Galapagos NV
Latest Information Update: 16 Jul 2016
At a glance
- Originator Galapagos NV
- Class Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action Immunomodulators
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Inflammation
Most Recent Events
- 16 Jul 2016 No recent reports of development identified for research development in Inflammation in Belgium
- 04 Feb 2011 Galapagos NV and Merck & Co. end their strategic alliance
- 20 Apr 2009 Early research in Inflammation in Belgium (unspecified route)